Saturday 25 July 2015

Why Am I So Angry?

Yeah I said it. I am very Angry. I am very angry at the world and everyone that lives in it.
I hate the fact that we know so little about everything yet we act so high and mighty.
I hate the science "prophets" and the religious ones with a passion.

Why do people presume to know the purpose of life?

Yeah I didn't ask to be born at the place i was born. I didn't ask for any of this so called life.
I don't even know what to believe any more. No matter how I look at it, We are all just brain washed  one way or the other. Education, no matter the type or kind is just another brainwashing.

Why do I have to make money?
Why do I need to have a job or go  to school?
Why do i have to procreate?
What at all is wrong with life?

They say you must fall in love... Really?
Because the last time I checked, all emotions were the same. You can say  there is just one emotion that exist in different dimensions.

Why are there so much rules about sex? Why just why?
Can't  I just walk up to a girl and say Hey Lisa, Can we fuck?
Weddings and whatever ceremonies are just delusions to make our miserable life seem so fulfilled

And What  did you say the truth is?
You think you know the truth about anything?
So tell me General Experience.
Tell me the truth because all those that promised never really knew it

Why so much noise about nothing.

Yeah I am angry and will be when I feel Like it.

At the end of the day, the most important "Accomplishment" in Life is to choose what to brainwash yourself with.

At this moment, I want to feel Angry

So I Rest My Rant!

Only to continue another time when my emotion gears to the dimension  of Rantology.
So Long....
AMfree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment